The Texas Legislature is in full swing, and the RLCTX has been following bills and speaking to Representatives & Senators about issues that relate to our priorities.
We are excited to be holding our first Legislative Day of the 2019 session next week, February 21, 2019 at the Capitol Building in Austin, Texas. We have spent weeks reaching out to lawmakers and other groups to plan a busy day.
A few of the activities we have planned are:
- Meeting with several lawmakers of both parties on bills relating to Civil Asset Forfeiture, Cannabis Reform, and Property Tax Relief.
- A presentation from Texas Public Policy Foundation on Property Tax Reform
- A Presentation from Texans For Responsible Marijuana Policy
- Meeting with RLCTX endorsed candidates for issues they may be working on that we should be aware of.
- Time for you to meet with your local Representatives & Senators about our priorities.
Do not miss this great opportunity to forward Liberty for all Texan’s in the areas of Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform, Cannabis Reform & Property Tax Relief.
We will be meeting at the North Entrance to the Capitol at 8:00 AM. You’re invited to attend!
For a detailed schedule please feel free to check out the schedule section on or Facebook Event Here! Or point your browser to the following URL: https://www.facebook.com/events/2270915779846537/
Please feel free to share this event with your friends and family who may be interested as well!